This Disappears When Logged In

Bullfrog to the Face!!!

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by ILoveGreen, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

So I went to bed like normal. Around 1:20am........SPLAT right on my face!!! I woke up so confused and was like what the heck just hit me in the face that was cold and rubbery? I sat up and was stunned for a minute and was thinking...was that a dream or did something really just bounce off my face(haha)? So I got up and turned on the light.....looked around and then saw Bluey the Blue Bullfrog between the head of the bed and the wall. Haha my boyfriend wasn't even awake at all and I yelled ahhhh Bluey! My boyfriend sat up confused as I was...haha.

I tried to grab the massive frog(he's as big as my hand with my fingers spread out) but he was too slippery and we both ended up chasing him around the room for 10 minutes....he hide under a shelf and I had to use a broom handle to scooootch him out. He was sooo ****ed off at me and huffing and puffing! Finally my bf got ahold of him and put him back in his home.

The 110 gallon aquarium he's in doesn't have a screen lid...but it does have a big wood hood. He squeezed out the back part where the wires and tubes come in.....sneeky frog!

(hahahaha) At least he knew he was in trouble when he got out and decided to jump on my face to tell me he had enough fun and was ready to go home.

I still can't believe I got Bullfroged in the face!!!!!! I'm still in shock haha!

[​IMG]

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Time to frog-proof!

3. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Well I already know that. :) haha

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Sneaky little brat, at least he found you, otherwise it could have ended much differently.

5. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Haha, great story! Im glad you ended up catching him though :)

6. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Only here could you tell a story like that and be understood.:cool:

7. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Or not looked at like you were utterly and completely CRAZY :p

8. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Awwww I'm glad you guys don't think I'm crazy hahaha.

He's home and happy...croaking away :)

9. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Um, I never said You're not crazy! haha!:)

10. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Haha Everyone thinks I'm crazy for having all these frogs and Lizards/snakes! :)
    I'm use to it and crazy is better then Normal!! :)

11. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

What's "normal?" I know not what this normal is you speak of.

12. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Well according to people that think I'm crazy for having all these frogs, lizards & snakes think it's normal to just have a dog or cat as a pet I guess.

I could never be normal :)

13. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

That's a cool-looking frog. But I don't think I'd want one to jump on my face! ;)
    Glad you found him and were able to help him get back home (and hopefully stay there!)

14. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

Aw. I expected pictures of the bullfrog to the face. What a disappointment! ;)

15. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Heck no....he didn't stick around on my face! hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.