This Disappears When Logged In

Buffy

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by David McConley, Jun 15, 2010.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Yesterday I said goodbye to my snow corn snake Buffy. She was one of my first rescues that my wife & I drove down to Florida to get. I noticed she had been acting sluggish lately and I was kind of keeping an eye on her. In any event, I went out yesterday to work on the Vacation Bible School set at our church and when I got home, I noticed she had passed.

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Sorry to hear that David, she had a good life with a great keeper.

3. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.....We all know that she was in wonderful hands after you rescued her, and there is no doubt you and your family did everything you could to make her last years of life good..

4. David McConley

Thanks guys, I miss her, and I know she was in much better shape after we got her. She was never overly healthy acting, and when we first got her, we had to coax her to eat. I was so excited when she started eating mice with no problem. I have no idea how old she was when I got her, so she may have just reached the end of her life. Having GREAT friends on here makes the loss easier! You guys ROCK!!!!!

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

You "rock" David! :)

6. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

I am sorry for your loss. **hug**

7. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

I am sorry for your loss, we adopted a very old Beardie, he was soo cool, and we did the best to improve his life. It was soo sad when he passed but had the knoledge that we had treated him the best that we could and that he was happy. I'm sure that your beautiful snake was so happy to be with you, good for you for opening your home to make anouthers life better than it was.

8. snubber

snubber Elite Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

9. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Sorry for your loss. :( :(

10. David McConley

Thank you everyone for all your well-wishings. It helps a lot. :)

11. Wish

Wish Guest

I'm sorry to here that and for your loss. Hope things get better for you.

12. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Very sorry to hear of your families loss, I'm sure she was very happy with the life you gave her over the years. Take care and be well.

13. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

David,
    I am so sorry for you and your families loss, Buffy had the best care with you, know that you gave her a great life.
    My thoughts are with you

14. David McConley

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the caring thoughts from one and all.

15. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

Sorry to hear that David. I am sure you gave her a great home until the end.