This Disappears When Logged In

Breeding

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by steel rip, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I have recently got a programe called cornsnake progeny predictor (does anyone else have it and what do you think) I want to know what kind of corn Red is, one of my cornsnakes or chester, im wondering if Chester is het for something as he is totally different looking to Red but they are supposed to be normal corns, whith this programe you can pick your corns and it will predict what the offspring will be? here are pictures of Red and Chester

Attached Files:

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

My anery is there, but I cant find any that look like Red or chester on the website, none of them look like normal, chesters borders round his saddles have little black in them and mostly white, whereas Reds are a deep black border to his saddle, I think Red is het to something or chester is. suppose i will never know :confused:

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Maybe you have a unique morph. cross breeding is quite common. The picture on the left could be a bloodred, as usually with that morph the saddles disappear with age and turn completely red,,,,,,just a guess !!!

5. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

If anyone has the cornsnake manual, if you look at page 90 at the bottom pic, this looks exactly like Chester.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.