This Disappears When Logged In

BRB Shedding and Really Aggressive

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by gerardia1, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The blue clears up a few days before the actual shed.

2. gerardia1

gerardia1 Member

Thanks again Merlin. Your a big help. One more question though because im really worried. I came home today to find what looks like a regurge in his water bowl. Hes acting very territorial when i went to take it out. His colors look brighter tho so i dont know if he shed or not. I havent found anything in his tank but im gonna wait til he calms down. Let him de-stress a little before i go poking around. im nervous about him tho. i was handleing him yesterday and he was perfectly fine and friendly. Maybe i upset him and caused the regurge. The mouse had to be from only thursday?

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

One good way to tell a regurge,...It is possibly the worst smell ever invented!
    Does the item look like a rodent or could it be feces?

4. alpine

alpine Elite Member

It's possible that he just went to the bathroom. I know that I had been waiting with bated breath for my guy to go to the bathroom and he went almost as soon as he finished shedding.

5. Snakesitter

Snakesitter Member

It is not at all uncommon for a rainbow to poop in their water bowl. Then for some reason they makes it even more attractive to soak in. :::facepalm::: Did you ever figure out if it was a poo or a regurg? If the latter, care afterwards can be crucial.