This Disappears When Logged In

Borneo short-tailed python

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by jacky, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

OMG; I fell in love with those snakes!! I can't help it they are sooo beautiful!!They got the most amazing head!BEAUTIFUL! Who's got any of those,except Amelia?
    Thanks! :)

2. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Your doomed now Jacky. :D You've been bitten by the herpaholic bug. A disease of which no cure has been found yet. :p

They are beautiful snakes I must admit. Go ahead and add it to your wish list, lol.

4. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Oh I will,Marsha,no doubt,LOL ;) I know that I'm addicted and I also know that there is no cure,so I might as well live with it and go with the flow,LOL :D

5. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

I will have to get some more pics of the few we have around here lol. There certainly are some nice looking borneos out there, Im addicted to all the bloods and short tails out there though lol, they are just addicting snakes, and they are very interesting to keep, definately on the keepers part it can take a lot of reading into the different moods of the snake.

6. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Uh-oh, Jacky! Your wishlist got longer again!!!! :D Heehee...beautiful snakes! :)

7. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

LOL Juliane :D
    Amelia,that would be so :cool: if you could send some more pics!!
    Are they nice snakes most of the time? I read they can be quite agressive,but if you get them as babies and handle often they become very docile;true? :)

8. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Really with bloods and short tails, and really every other snake, attitude varies from each individual animal, and its backround as well, definately going with a actual cb animal can be one of the things that can determine if you will have a good or bad experience with an animal, last year out of a clutch of 21 borneos, I was not bitten by one of them in the whole time having them, and people who got some were suprised at not being tagged by them yet..the only time they were really fussy was being probed, but I suppose you would be a bit angry if someone was pokin around at your area lol. With handling and age they can turn out to be great animals.

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Thanks Amelia for the information.Sounds very good to me.I will always go for a cb,whatever animal it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.