This Disappears When Logged In

Boa

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by jackknife, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackknife

jackknife New Member

Hi everyone. I am new to this web.I have a 3 year old Hogg C.Redtail mix, her name is Pinky. My wife love her. We take her outside every day. I take her in the river all the time,s he loves it. I think my snake thinks she's a dog. I can't find much info on people that have Hogg/Redtail mix. I have know idea how big she will be or her coloring. If anybody has any questions just ask away my life is an open book. I am 46 years old my wife is 42 I have 3 kids 22,23,25. If anyone has any info on my snake please let me know. Thank you.

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

Welcome to the HC Network. I have never heard of any type of cross like that, so I don't know what to tell you in terms of advice. It would be nice to see a picture of this animal though!

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Welcome to HCn,,agreed,,post some pics :)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thats the problem with crossbeeds. You never know exactly which parent species it is going to take after. Unfortunately hoggs are being cross bred with other boas, which is sad, since they are functionally extinct in the wild. The crossings are contaminating the bloodlines of the true hoggs.

5. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome to HC Network....nice to have you here....post some pics and make yourself at home....

6. The D

The D Mango Empress

Welcome and definitely post some pictures of your snake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.