This Disappears When Logged In

Boa rescue

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Herpmom, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Hey guys......I got this poor lil' fella last nite (7 1/2 feet & 15 lbs). The previous owner said he rescued him 6 mths ago from a neighbor's garage. Malnourished, parasites and mouth rot. He said he took him to the vet and got him fixed up but he has aggression issues.

When I got him home, it looked like he still has problems with his mouth (hopefully it's not a permanent problem). I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow, to get an evaluation.

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Aww, poor fella. Well Toni, at least he is in good hands now. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

3. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

update

Well....did I get lucky (did he get lucky). I emailed a friend who's a vet tech at the vets office and she said she has room to take him in.

So he'll get all the care he needs. Now instead of just taking him to the vet tomorrow.....I get to leave him there (with her) too. :D

4. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Well done for taking in the poor guy Toni, and I hope he does well in his new home, he's had a good start at a new life with you and has every chance of success in his new home. I hope you'll receive regular updates to pass on to us? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.