This Disappears When Logged In

!!Boa Collection!!

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by Jflores, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Well as most of you know, our collection or better yet our extended family is growing at a steady pace. Dee and I just finished putting the final touches to our temporary Reptile Facility/Room (It's temporary, since we are moving to GA. Sometime next year, we are very excited)… And a buddy of mine stopped by and asked if I was willing to do a trade, Ball Pythons for Boas, Specifically My Mocha Project LMAO!!! So after talking to Dee and Begging + a little shopping and a Nice Dinner Dee finally agreed to the trade and this is the outcome;

14 Male Colombian Motley 152935_355117_VeryLarge_2LXVyVMHOq1.jpg

13 Albino Female
    152934_355118_VeryLarge_Io8YNETlY27Q1.jpg

13 Type 2 Anery het Leopard Female
    153718_355116_VeryLarge_JMm7CsQ5lLJ1.jpg

14 Hypo Arabesque het Albino Female
    154034_355119_VeryLarge_wgWt5K1iAu6uS1.jpg

Our 13 Het Leopard Het Albino male was in shed during the taking of these pics, so sadly I don't have any to upload at the moment, but I will soon.

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Gorgeous! I need a motley or albino or maybe an albino motley... lol!

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

What part of of GA are you guys moving to? Ive lived in the Augusta area since 2011.

Those boas are killer! I love them all. That hypo arabesque is UNREAL. Id say yall picked out a roxking group to get started with!

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

@ Wyldrose - Albino Mot's are amazing!!!!! I recently saw one and my jaw dropped to the floor. Once we move I'm Planning on getting a Moonglow and a Sunglow...

@ Cryhavoc - No Way!!!! I have three locations in mind due to employment one of which is Richmond County which I believe is where Augusta sits, the other two are either Gwinnett or DeKalb.. In all actuality I really do hope I get a chance in Gwinnett due to the fact that I have one siblings living in Lawrenceville and the other in Norcross. But I will tell you this, I've been to GA many times and each time I fall deeper and deeper in love with the atmosphere. And the culture is just completely different to what I'm used to in Miami.

In regards to the Boas, I have to agree lol...Not because they are mine but because they all are truly amazing looking!!! Mind you I have been working with boas for the better part of 5 years I just never kept one since Dee wasn't too comfortable with them. But when the opportunity presented itself I had to take it. According to my friend who is the breeder, he thinks it may be a Super Hypo Arab but one can never be too sure..

5. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I like the sharp!