This Disappears When Logged In

Black Headed Python

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by 30mm, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

Well I was watching The Croc Hunter and I saw one of these snakes. I remember seeing some people keeping them as pets. I tried to do a search on them, but they seem very very rare in the herp hobby. Does anyone know how much these snakes are? I'm guessing they are pretty expensive. These snakes are absolutely stunning to look at though.

2. aztec4mia

aztec4mia Elite Member

Check kingsnake.com, I have seen them going for $2-3,000.00, they are pretty rare. It takes 3-4 years for some to reach sexual maturity compared to most snakes which is more in the 2-3 year range, but they are pretty cool looking though.

3. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I've seen them around. Them and womas are close to the same. Woma prices have come down some.

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I've seen a few also. They are a bit expensive.

5. kcftlaud08

kcftlaud08 Elite Member

There's an old thread, if you check similar threads. A member from Australia has a couple. If he/she still logs on, maybe you could get some more info.

6. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

yeah i read that thread before i posted this one. i did check out kingsnake and there was one that i saw. 2 grand is way outta my league though haha, maybe when i get older, possibly by then they'll be a bit more abundant and not so costly, thanks for the posts guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.