This Disappears When Logged In

Best Reptile Magazine

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Antjojo, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

Hiya hunny's just wanted to know what peoples thoughts are on 'the best rep mags'. I live in scotland and we have limited herp mags. Can anyone suggest a good mag to subscribe to please,ta much

2. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

not sure if this Is a mag also but maybe science daily

3. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

Ta much hunny just want a mag that other people suggest rather than subscribe to some rubbish.

4. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

what do you mean by rubbish

5. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

Some of the mags available over here are rubbish as in not that informative. If people say a certain mag is good then others say the same then that is what I'm looking for,hence probable overseas subscription is what I'm looking for

6. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

I believe a lot of people on here subscribe to "Reptile Magazine"

And "rubbish" I believe means just what is implies, garbage:p

I believe there is a thread on here that had people list what they read. I'll see if I can locate it or if a staff member see's this they can probably find the thread faster LOL

7. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

tectonically yes,rubbish is garbage:p but i don't read mags so i was just making a suggestion

8. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

9. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

I appreciate any help I can get cos not been doing this for long (although have a good size collection lol),you learn something new everyday

10. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

Thankyou for your suggestion hunny xx

11. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

12. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

I have never seen that, even when I was new to the site.

13. Antjojo

Antjojo Active Member

Don't know why its done that. I'm confuzzed and need more meds. lol

14. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

I have noticed that when you become an elite member you can do more but I highly doubt that the only thing I can do you can't is chat,but you don't see a lot of people on that,so I don't know why[​IMG]

15. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

I'm not sure why you can't view it. That's something Rich will have to help with, sorry:(

16. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

17. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

Ohhh I didn't know that Rich Thank you for the info (at least now I won't try to link stuff from there LOL:eek:)

18. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I'm with Rich--Reptiles Magazine,no contest. Also welcome to HCN, I think you will find us a very close knit group here. What kind of reptiles do you have and more importantly, where are the pictures?

19. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The initial question was "the best rep mags" to subscribe to.

20. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And while scientific journals do have a lot to offer and definately have their place,... they are most often a very "dry" read. The average person may find it very difficult to struggle thru them.
    And they tend to focus solely on natural history as opposed to captive situations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.