This Disappears When Logged In

Bella

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Wynd, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

I've just received word that my Bella was PTS shortly before Christmas. She was with a friend who was hand feeding her under guidance of a vet. She suffered from organ failure due to previous owners (no heat at all, kept on sand, fed only crickets that were kept in her tank with her, no hides and no water). She was with us only a couple of months when I noticed she wasn't eating at all. My friend offered to take her to the vet, as we had no $ right after moving to take her. Seems she was ill when she came to us, and just did not recover :(

Attached Files:

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Poor Bella. It bothers me that people do this to their pets. I'm sorry for your loss.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear about Bella, she was beautiful! :(

What is PTS, sorry I was never good at acronyms :confused:

4. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Thank you :) She was very sweet ;)

MLD, PTS means put to sleep :)

5. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Really sorry. She's not in pain anymore.

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

That really sucks! Poor little girl, you must be in shock, and just found this out? So sorry, you weren't able to be with her, I'm sure that your friend did what was best for Bella.

7. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

We had both lost each other's phone numbers, so I went to her work to see her and ask about Bella. Truly sucks, but I had an inkling for a couple of weeks. One good thing is that she was not contagious with any illness, so no others caught anything and everyone is ok :)