This Disappears When Logged In

Belated Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shay555031, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Shay555031

Shay555031 Member

Hello to everyone ^^ I've already made a few posts but never a formal introduction.. So Here I go :p

My name is Cheyenne, Shay is a nickname for me, feel free to call me by so :) .. I am not much of a forum poster but I am a lurker :| I am from Tucson, AZ and currently have a Green Iguana (J-F) and CWD (J-M). I have been interested in reptiles since I was a little girl, but due to school and funds growing up, I never could adopt sooner. I am open (if any other HC user is within the same area) to learning more from someone experienced in-person. Mainly because I can read and read and read but I'll probably forget within a week. .-. I am more of a "hands-on"/kinetic learner. So nice to formally meet everyone :) I hope to get to know everyone better. A big thanks to everyone as well for their knowledge and patience with us noobies <3 You make the experience easier and more fun (even though anything scaly is already super awesome fun you guys make it ULTRA FUN :D ) with your wisdom and tips ^^

On another note... So far both youngins are eating, the CWD is eating at least 6 crickets if he so chooses too. (Nigel is a moody little turd) The Iguana (Tiamat) starting out she would eat collards from my hand, but now she is super skittish. I was reading another person was having a similar taming/trust issue with their Iggy, and reading how they were getting through it.

@Merlin You posted a link to a trust-builder video in said thread mentioned above, but when I click I get an error. .-. Probably because the "video" category is out of existence? Any alternatives?

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter! Have you given the video a second try? I believe everything has be added now.

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The videos now display on the list but I do need to go through each thread and edit them. The videos can be copied and pasted right now into the browser. I need to copy the video URL and put it into the new video codec to have it display.

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter. We are glad to have noobies and veterans alike.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The site is undergoing some renovations so the video section may not be functional. I believe that this is what you are looking for?

6. Rich

All of the videos are up and running. They are also listed in the forum list. I went through and updated all of the urls this morning.

mshrmheadcharge and Merlin like this.
  7. Shay555031

Shay555031 Member

@Merlin that was the one ^^ TY. I actually never knew about predators and eye contact so I learned something new.

@Rich ty as well :D When I first registered I wasn't sure if the renovation would be live or if the whole thing was getting revamped, just an awkward time for me to pop in :p But ty for your hard work!

8. Rich

@Shay555031 Not a problem. I didn't realize the videos weren't linked properly until you posted. ;) I am also glad to see someone using the tagging system already. :)

9. Shay555031

Shay555031 Member

No problem! I am apart of a board for fish-keeping and I'm used to separating conversation points. But woo-hoo! I'm helping! :D