This Disappears When Logged In

Been a While, but Wanted to Share!!!

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by andys3ballpythons, Nov 10, 2010.

1. andys3ballpythons

andys3ballpythons Elite Member

so i am getting a granite burmese on the 20th!!!!, i fell in love with this girl almost 2 months ago, then she was sold out from under me, then brought back because, "he didnt realize how big she is" so now the shop owner is refusing to sell her to anyone but me! lol, i will post pics when i get her home.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Thats wonderful news! Its too bad that she was sold to someone who didn't know what he was getting himself into. Now at least she will have a forever home, no more moving. Congrats look forward to the pictures of her, any ideas for a name?

3. andys3ballpythons

not yet, she has a REALLY sweet personality, so kinda want a name that is way innocent so when she hits 15 ft people think i named her thinking that she wouldnt be big lol, kinda the"tiny" big guy thing

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

When you said that, I thought of Baby, or even Lady.

5. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

:) All sorts of sweet names.. Think of country belle sort of names, those are great fun. You have all the other nice options.. Daisy, Sugar, Duchess, Pearl, Cupcake..lol!! How about girly things that are generally small? Like tinkerbelle..hehehe!

6. andys3ballpythons

The wife likes tinkerbell and cupcake even though its my snake so which one should we go with? Another question I had about getting this burm is do they require any different heat, humidity etc then a ball, Im very familiar with the balls requirements just want to make sure I give the burm the correct care.

7. monkeytechahoo

monkeytechahoo Elite Member

Congrats on the new addition

8. jtwilson3

jtwilson3 Elite Member

You go with whatever your wife wants...LOL

9. andys3ballpythons

so tinkerbell it is, i cant wait to get her home, so is beautiful