This Disappears When Logged In

Beautiful Healthy Water Dragon Looking for a New Home

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by hssfluv, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hssfluv

hssfluv Member

Hi everyone,

I am in a situation where I have to give up my beautiful water dragon Jumper. The reason for giving him up is because I am moving to a different location and I am unable to provide enough space for him and I don't ever want to cage him in a tiny home.

Jumper is around 1.5 years to 2 years. SVL 5'', STL 18~19". He's just starting to get his characteristics and seems to be a male. He's extremely friendly, loves all kinds of worms (not so much waxworms for some reason) and is a big fan of food in general.

I don't want to give him to a rescue home right away but want to try to find a really good home for him because I want the best for him. I'm not looking to sell him, I am giving him away.

He has a home which is 3 X 4 X 2.3 which will become too small for him in the future but if wanted, it is available for $400 or best offer. all the lights, the filter and water heater will be included with his home. We invested a lot of money in the vivarium and accessories, that I feel I can't just give it away..

The only downside to this is that I can only give him away to a good home near Toronto, Ontario (not any other provinces or the states).

If you are interested, please post a reply to this thread. I really want to see Jumper live a happy life and grow up to be a beautiful dragon that he is.
    Here are photos of Jumper
    Flickr: WaterJumperDragon's Photostream

2. hssfluv

hssfluv Member

Jumper has found a good home. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.