This Disappears When Logged In

Beau (Albino Hog Nose)

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by Jflores, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

This little dude is my beautiful albino Western Hog Nose (he is very photogenic)

Working it!!
    IMAG0401.jpg

Smile!!
    IMAG0400.jpg

Side profile!!!
    IMAG0399.jpg

And Break!!!

Attached Files:

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Awesome Hog, I really love those little guys.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I just love these little guys, I would love to have a southern one, eastern ones aren't allowed to be owned in Canada. Albinos go for a good price around here.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

He is quite the photogenic one, isn't he... Beau is a handsome fella. What kind of temperament does he have?

5. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

I must agree these little guys are amazing,

Michele, sorry to hear that eastern aren't allowed, however they are pretty difficult to find down in S. Florida, I have yet to seen one in person. As for other variations I am in the hunt for a South American Tri-Color Hognose.

Katie, Yeah he is very handsome and very photogenic not to mention he is a total ladies man. As far as temperament goes, I've seen mealworms act more aggressively lol.

6. mld

7. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

gorgeous?? that's an understatement, I love the way the black is slowly taken over the red and yellow bands....all tri-color hogs I've seen don't look anything like that.

I'm actually waiting till Saturday to see what happens, since there is a tiny reptile show going on in Ft. Lauderdale. Hopefully I will be able to find something there, if not I will most definitely consider getting that one.

Thank you so much!!

8. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Stunning! and such a great poser for the camera!

9. gapeachkatie

Michele, the offer still stands to trade places.... lol

That tri-color is nice, but I have a thing for albinos.

10. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

I suppose, I especially like the red phase albinos, however the tri color has a dangerous look to it even thought its practically harmless.

11. gapeachkatie

yeah, but for anyone that has preschool rhymes stuck in there heads, it is not very threatening... lol
    "If red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow; if red touches black, you're all right, Jack"

12. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Lol, very true!!

13. mld

We never had to worry about that up here in Canada. So thats a new rhyme for me to learn if I ever travel down south.

14. gapeachkatie

Yeah, around here, there are banded snakes galore so the rhyme is pretty popular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.