This Disappears When Logged In

Banner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    So what are everyones thoughts on the banner for the forum?

2. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Looks great to me bud!

3. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Banner is very nice

I like it....Lyn

4. kick ... but banner

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hmmmm that iguana in the corner looks VERY familiar for some reason! ;)

6. Rich

Hello,
    lol, my avatar made a great addition to the banner!

7. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

It looks good, but needs "something"....maybe some greenery in the background? Like ferns and lianas and stuff? BTW, that Gaboon Viper looks familiar, too! ;)

8. Rich

Hello,
    I am a bit worried about adding anything else to the banner,though I will make a few revisions and we can have the members vote on which appeals to them the most. (When we are open of course!)
    I found that Viper pic over at RF. :p I informed heather that I intended on using it. She mumbled something about talking with you or ........

9. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

I think it looks great, It has enough attention getters but not enought to be over welming, also all of them with one exception draw your eye to the title, very well composed.

10. Rich

Hello,
    LOL, I tried to get everyone of them to draw attention to the site name. The beardie was tough because of how far away he is,but I figured he would draw some attention to the slogan. Thanks for the compliment and for noticing the layout!

11. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

The general outline of the beardie points to the name, it's the Leo that points away but there is enough drawing in that he's over powered.

BTW how many posts till we can change our title? eg. from member to whatever

12. Rich

Hello,

We are going to try and give everyone from RF their respective position back when we open. Otherwise,it jumps in increments of 50.

13. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

It looks good but I think it does need something else. Maybe greenery, but I think more of the animals' bodies should show... like the beardie and the leo, for example... but that's just me! Everything looks good here though! (now imitation James Lunday on In a Fix) It's got a FANTASTIC start! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.