This Disappears When Logged In

Ball Python NJ/NY

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Doobie, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Doobie

Doobie Member

I am looking for a great home for a Ball python. Approx. 10 years old, bought when it was still a baby. Not sure about the gender. Feeds on dead mice. Great personality. Great to hold and seems to really just want to be held. Glass tank, rock shelter, 3- light fixture and wood included. Have never had any health issues. Not willing to ship. I would really like to meet the interested reptile owner so feel free to contact me. I'm not looking for any fees. Letter from a vet or other references if possible. Prefer snake owners. Pictures available.

2. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

please post pics :) I am in upstate NY,were are you located?

3. Komododragon12

Komododragon12 Elite Member

Why are you selling him?

4. Doobie

Doobie Member

Pictures will not post for some reason. I can email if you private message me your info. I am just looking for a good home. I have had the snake for about 10 years and took really good care but I have a kid now and between long work hours, I cannot dedicate the same amount of time that I wish I could. If you are local where we can meet up, I am not looking to sell the snake. Ill provide the tank and all accessories as well but I do not want to ship. Just looking for someone honest and willing to provide the same care I provided.

5. Doobie

Doobie Member

In south Jersey/Brooklyn

6. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

If you upload the pics to photobucket then paste the code into this thread the pics should be visible. :)

Or you can select "go advanced" to post a reply and upload from your computer.

7. Doobie

Doobie Member

photo 2dh.jpg photo11.jpg

Attached

8. Doobie

Doobie Member

I am still looking for someone, so feel free to email me. I'm not selling the snake. I can no longer provide the care required and really would like to find a great home.

9. bigboas

bigboas Elite Member

Whut is she feeding on f/t or live, full grown or not? Also can you post a pic? Any infor is good!

10. bigboas

bigboas Elite Member

Sorry my page loaded weird. Im in ny, does the tank come with the snake or no?