This Disappears When Logged In

Back from the Vet!

Discussion in 'Herp Health' started by NowAndNever91, May 24, 2010.

1. NowAndNever91

NowAndNever91 Elite Member

I just got back from the vet and they checked Franklin out.
    They took an X-ray of his whole body and it turns out everything is fine, no fractured and/or broken bones! :)
    They took fluid from his leg and said that they couldn't detect any bacteria or infection and said that his leg was just inflamed.
    They gave me anti-bacterial medicine to dilute with water and to put on and in his mouth for his nose rub (pretty much face rub lol). For his leg they gave me a weeks worth of medicine to squirt in his mouth to help with pain and swelling.
    Overall, they said to come back in a month if he doesn't get better! :)

I have pics of the X-rays, but the vet downloaded them onto a cd.
    Does anyone know how I might be able to save the pics on my computer so that I can post them?

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

If they are in a JPG format, just go to photobucket and create an account. hit upload, when it asks for the location go into your disk drive and choose the xray. It will upload it and resize it for you so all you have to do is copy and paste the IMG code into your post just like you would a regular picture.

3. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Put the cd in the computer, click on the CD to view the files! Just drag the files into the computer.

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to hear that Franklin is ok, big weight lifted off your shoulders. Can't wait to see the x-rays:)

5. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm glad he was okay! I'm looking forward to the x-ray pics, too... that will be neat!

6. NowAndNever91

Finally found out how to get them on my computer!
    So, here they are! :)

[​IMG]
    This one was the only one that showed up real well, the other ones were blurry.
    I hope you guys like it! It was an extra eleven dollars just to keep the x-rays, I had to get them though lol it's crazy interesting! (to me anyway :D)

Edit: Sorry if it's kinda small :( Try double clicking the pic. I think it might make it bigger.

7. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

I cant thank you enough for posting the x-rays I always wondered what LaLA's looked like, but was worried about seeing her sooo not moving!

thank you soo much for the update & pics!!

P.S. they still are cute arent they?!

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Very cool images, the 1st one looks kind of like spider man climbing a wall and the 2nd one looks like he's doing the moon walk or godzilla.:)
    But seriously glad he's fine, how's he doing with having to take the medications?

9. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Very neat - thanks for sharing! I would have paid the extra to keep the e-rays, too -- ;)

10. NowAndNever91

Thanks everyone! The lump on his leg has gotten worse :(, but I think it's just where the vet took fluids from it and messed with his leg a lot.
    He's been taking his medications like a champ! He gets a little mad at me, but warms back up to me in no time lol.
    I'm just hoping these vets knew what they were doing and Franklin has a speedy recovery :)
    I think the x-rays are kinda cute too, in a weird kinda way lol
    and yeah it kinda does look like he's doing the moon walk :D
    Thanks for veiwing and commenting!