This Disappears When Logged In

Back Again...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DwarvenChef, Sep 14, 2015.

1. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Well there is nothing like a new computer to keep one able to search the forums... My last one took a dump and it's taken a bit to save up enough for a new 'puter... Not having an income really bites...

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back!

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Computers are handy but they can make you bang your head quite easily.
    Good to see ya.

DwarvenChef likes this.
  4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I have gone through several comps over the years. I actually have 3 here now but I only use my laptop. If this one dies, I have the 2 PC's put away and know I could use them. Both need a new video card as they are dated but the processors and motherboard is still able to keep up with all of the latest tech. I have been without a PC and can't let that happen now since I work at home, from the computer. lol

DwarvenChef likes this.
  5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Fortunately for me I have a buddy who fly RC with who's a professional repair guy and tech installer for lack of a better description, so if I have a breakdown he usually helps me out either for free or very cheap. I also get used PCs and parts from him so it works out well. Of course most of my forum posting happens via mobile while at work, so the desktop comp isn't vital to anything except playing world of Warcraft.

DwarvenChef likes this.
  6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

My laptop and my wife's laptop both are victims of a virus. My wife USED to work from home and while doing so, she picked matching his and hers computer viruses. Now, the majority of my posting is done via smart phone.

DwarvenChef likes this.