This Disappears When Logged In

Baby Pics with New Camera

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by BlackJack, Jun 8, 2011.

1. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Andrea, your hair looks great! Glad the jacuzzi is doing a good job with your shoulder, hopefully you will feel completely refreshed when it is time to go home and get back into PT.

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I love the hair Andrea, I suits you very well! I think that blonde is your color!:)
    Oh my you kind of look like princess Diana! For real!
    Tell Martin to smarten up and start pinky slapping or we just might have to go over there and help out! I'm sure that he wouldn't want a bunch of strangers coming over there!

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Thanks everyone. At first I thought the blonde was too light, but I guess it just takes a while to get used to it.
    Michele -- thanks for the lady Di comparison -- made my day!! :)

I thought my shoulder was getting a lot better, so I tried reducing my pain meds -- BIG MISTAKE!! The jacuzzi is still REALLY nice though.
    We live in a condo/apartment and don't have a garden, so Martin would also have to buy us a new house with a garden to put the jacuzzi in. (I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon -- so I'm really taking advantage of it here.)

4. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Wow your hair looks wonderful! Yeah wouldn't we all love a jacuzzi! LOL :)

5. Cryssy

Cryssy Elite Member

I love the pic of Ziyal, she looks like she's saying a shy 'hi' lol

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Andrea, you look great as a blonde!
    Just have to be careful and not get lost in that sea of blondes in California!;)

7. BlackJack

LOL Merlin -- there certainly are a lot of blondes here!
    ps: thanks for the compliment. :)

@cryssy: Ziyal is VERY shy and needs A LOT of pushing to pose, to eat, to move... (ugh)

Martin just got another email from someone interested in buying Nr2 "Kira" --- so she might be gone when I get back home.

8. mld

Wow, they are going fast! How many are sold so far?

9. BlackJack

3, or 4 if you count Kira. We need to sell 10 of the babies if we want to have "room" to breed Aeryn and Hoshi (That pairing would likely give us some red babies, since Hoshi was red.) And Aeryn is a very beautiful lime green. They would make stunning babies!! :)

10. gapeachkatie

ME WANT!!! lol Sorry, couldn't help it. I really do love those two from the photos on your site. :D

11. mld

Plan of attack! Who is from CA? We can kindly kidnap her and then we can trade Andrea for a few of the babies! Do you think she would tell us where she is in CA, it's a pretty big state!;):-"

12. gapeachkatie

I am guessing she is in the San Fran area, since I remember her mentioning being from there originally.... hmmm... I wonder where Zack is at the moment?!?!? lol

13. mld

Yes, Zack! Great idea!

14. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

Lol I'm from CA XD I'll use my secret ninja moves >:)

15. gapeachkatie

I just sent Zack a text about it, and he is in! I say we make the deal 4 of the babies, and let him get two. LMAO!

16. BlackJack

anonymous tip: She's in Glendale (near LA) for another 2 weeks. Then the weekend of the 25th/26th she'll be in the SF Bay Area...Then back in Glendale till the 1st of July...
    Not really sure Martin would trade 4 of his babies for her though! ;)

17. gapeachkatie

Well, at least we can say you are in on it too Andrea... Too bad it just might be true that the love for the babies is great than the love for another person. :( We can still try though!

18. mld

No, But he would trade for babies for you! ;)

19. BlackJack

I told Martin about this thread: he's considering the offer! ;)

20. mld

Excellent!;)
    Just tell him that you will be spoiled rotten when we take you hostage! LOL