This Disappears When Logged In

Baby Pics with New Camera

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by BlackJack, Jun 8, 2011.

1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Hi folks!
    My little Minolta finally gave up the ghost. I bought a Canon A3200IS (a tiny cute little thing... it'll take me a while to figure out all the fancy stuff it can do.) But here are some quick tests of the "macro" function: The colors are not exactly true (a bit too orangey) because of the light in the room.
    changing the baby boxes this morning:
    Bashir
    397159262.jpg
    Bashir again
    397159272.jpg
    Kira
    397159277.jpg
    Martok
    397159278.jpg
    Odo
    397159280.jpg
    Quark
    397159282.jpg
    Jadzia (didn't want to pose)
    397159276.jpg
    Worf (Get your fingers out of the way if you want them back in one piece!!)
    397159285.jpg
    Ziyal:
    397159288.jpg
    And of course, Gollum:
    397159275.jpg
    Tomorrow I'm flying to Los Angeles... Martin will be in charge of the babies for a while. I'll miss them.
    Thanks for looking :)

Attached Files:

2. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

I love these little guys! I always get excited when I see your picture posts :D

3. BlackJack

Thanks Daisy! I really only need this camera for photographing the babies... so I'm happy with it so far.

4. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

What is their temperament like when they get older?

5. Ares2010

Ares2010 Active Member

They are adorable. They look so cute just hanging around on their twigs

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Great pictures, the one of Jadzia is just so cute, didn't want to come out and play!
    Worf being a bad a$$! LOL
    And Gollum looked precious as always! :x

Thanks for share you pictures, looks like the camera is doing a great job!

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Those are awesome, why are you coming to the states?? That's exciting,huh?
    No pics for awhile...boohooo. :(
    LOL

8. mld

I know, We'll miss the babies!:(

9. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

I always love when you post pictures of these guys, at this age I think they are the most beautiful snake in the world. I just love their eyes as well, thank you so much for sharing.

I especially like the picture of Worf. :)

10. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love!!! the new pics. Sadly, Cannon is very sensitive to lighting, but they take good quality pics. :D

Enjoy the trip state side, and please be careful with that shoulder!

11. BlackJack

Thanks everyone. I need to take the time to read the owner's manual on this camera; I've figured my way around them before, but this time I really want to know how to get the best pics possible.
    Sorry that these pics of the babies will be the last for about 4 weeks.

I'm visiting my sister and then there's a big family get-together for Father's Day and various birthdays. Almost all of my 11 siblings will be there. (Yes, just like Gollum, I am the baby of 12!)

Katie -- the shoulder has not been good since my "accident" with Garak. :( I'm hoping that a change of scenery and some water therapy in my sister's jacuzzi might help.

12. gapeachkatie

Well, you will have plenty of time to read the manual on the flight to or from. :p

Yikes! I also hope that some water therapy will help. Don't make me give you the same lecture I gave my father after his last rotator cuff surgery: it was for the repair of damage he did from not listening to the doctor!
    Hope you enjoy your trip and seeing the family! Can't wait for new pics of the babies.

13. mld

Thats a big family! I can't imagine having 11 siblings, but I do wish I had a sister!

Silly, you don't have to go all that way for a soak in a jacuzzi, you could have just come to New Brunswick and use my Hot tub! ;)

Have a wonderful trip, enjoy yourself and take care of those shoulders!

14. gapeachkatie

I also wish I had a sister. Instead I am stuck being the baby with 2 blood brothers and 5 adopted brothers. :(

15. Vitina

Vitina Elite Member

I'm stuck with no one :/ it gets boring

16. Yurusumaji

Yurusumaji Elite Member

Wow, amazing pictures and gorgeous babies!

I love my Canon. It's such an amazing camera.

17. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Andrew, at the risk of sounding repetitive/redundant- beautiful pictures. I am especially fond of Gollum though. Enjoy your stay in the U.S. and have a safe trip, we need you to keep those awesome photos coming!

18. vega74

vega74 Elite Member

Awsome pictures. Gollum is looking great as always.

19. BlackJack

I got an update from Martin back home. He fed most of the babies. Ziyal kept her first pinkie "hostage" but finally swallowed it -- then refused the second pinkie.
    He didn't pester her enough and didn't persist because he thought she might be going into shed. The fact is, she's just a stubborn cow and she shed last week. He needs to get tougher with the pinkie-slapping!! Ziyal is one of the smaller ones so she needs to eat... like it or not! ;)
    Fortunately all of the others ate well for him.

California is nice. The jacuzzi is great for my shoulder.
    Yesterday I got my hair bleached blonde... almost white. But it looks ok, I think.
    397215848.jpg

Attached Files:

20. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It looks great Andrea!

Tell Martin your shoulder requires a jacuzzi at home. :)