This Disappears When Logged In

Baby Liyah Pics

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by MoskiWoski, Apr 14, 2013.

1. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

I'm not sure how many pictures would be considered too many pictures. This is probably way too many.
    Just my style..... Overkill !!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

She is doing great and LOVES her new enclosure. Sorry all of the pics are of her right by that purple flower. That is by far her favorite spot. She loves to get all tucked under there, then poke that little head and those beady eyes out, and peer around. Haha.

She had a completely unexpected shed two nights ago. At that point I had only had her for about 4 days, so I think she was in-between opaque and shed, because I never saw it coming.

Then last night, she was cruising around looking like she was on the hunt , so I offered her a bite to eat. With no hesitation and no reservation, she snatched up the little pinky, wrapped it up tight, then gave it that long kiss goodnight. I'm so proud of my little girl.

I hope everyone enjoys the photos.

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Geez casey! she is freakin awesome! Love the pictures, thanks for posting. Will she get reddish as she grows, or hold her colors?

3. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Thanks a lot. I'm SOOO glad I got her. From what I understand, this is the color that she should stay. From what I've read, by about 6 months old, the color they are will pretty much be the color they stay. I'm sure she will get a bit duller as she ages, but for the most part she should stay yellow. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. About 90% of what I know about Amazon Tree Boas is through the things I've read.

Thanks again!!

4. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

She is gorgeous I am so in love with her. I like how she peeks her head out! thanks for the pictures.

5. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Thank you. She's definitely a cutie. I love it that she thinks no one can see her. She doesn't know she's bright yellow. Haha.

6. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

And just a quick FYI, her skin was 22" and she weighed in at a whopping 20.5 grams. Haha. A little less than 3/4 of an ounce.

I bought a worm!! Haha.

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Very nice! She's looking good!

8. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Thanks Joey. And double thanks for all your help and advise.

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

No problem, she seems to be settling in really well :)