This Disappears When Logged In

Babies Hatching

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by BlackJack, Feb 5, 2011.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

That is so cool, I was thinking the same thing, there colors are very bright when hatched!

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Update: all babies are still alive and all have had perfect first sheds: the longest skin was 55.5cm and the smallest (Gollum) was 36.5 cm
    4 babies have taken their first pinky each without much hesitation, the rest are going to take some convincing...

Here is the first baby to eat (Rom):
    395208819.jpg
    395208817.jpg
    395208816.jpg
    395208815.jpg
    Finished!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Mousey!!!!

Attached Files:

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

The pictures are just stunning!

4. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

All I can say is WOW!!!!, those snakes are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad that they are all doing well, shedding well and loved the picture of Rom having his first pinky! Hopefully all of them will take their pinkies for you.

6. KristenNC

KristenNC Elite Member

Awesome pictures.

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

If they stayed that vibrant yellow I would have one right now! lol Beautiful pics Andrea!

8. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

Great pictures and good to know all are doing well! I'm sure all will figure out the pinks are food!

9. ChrissyGravelle

ChrissyGravelle Well-Known Member

i would have to say that i am 90% jealous of these snakes! i would LOVE to have one :) congrats and thanks for sharing these awesome pics :)

10. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I know Rom was my favorite for a reason... lol I love the photos!

11. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Hi Katie
    I've decided to reserve Rom for myself (instead of Dukat). I'm betting she's female from her size and willingness to eat. There's no statistical proof for that, it's still 50/50 that she's male.
    But with the mounting frustration of 7 others not eating, I start to love her more and more!!

12. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I am sure they will eat when the time is right for them. Until then, I will continue to pray for them. Also, I get the feeling Rom is female too, since females just kind of naturally take control of the situation... haha