This Disappears When Logged In

Babies Finally

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by kenman1963, Sep 30, 2009.

1. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

My sons boss finally had Mandarin hatchlings. I'll be picking up my new addition tonight. I'll try and post some pictures but Mandarins are extremely skittish and very quick. I'm so stoked to finally have 1 of my dream snakes (2nd to a Dutch Pastel Boa). I feel like a kid on christmas morning.

2. venus

venus Founding Member

OMG!! That's awesome, I know how long you've been waiting. Congrats on the new addition!!!

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Thanks Marsha, I don't have her yet but I am watching the clock waiting for 6:30,,,,LOL. Most of the eggs turned out to be slugs and I think there were only 6 hatchlings. I am taking a female so I bet you can guess what else I'll be breeding in 5 or 6 more years.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! Congrats Ken! Those mandarins are very pretty snakes.

5. venus

venus Founding Member

LOL..and Ill be ready for one :p

6. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

You get first pick, payback for Gary !!!!!

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Too sweet! I know you are by now basking in the glory of ownng a new snake that you have been waiting for seemingly forever. Can't wait to see the pics.

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I picked her up late last night. Her patterns and coloration are just incredible. It is kind of strange though compared to my boas. SHe's so tiny and quick. I'll post pics as soon as she settles in.