This Disappears When Logged In

Aurora Update

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by mshrmheadcharge, Jun 14, 2012.

1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I have not posted any photos of Aurora since she was first born, so here is an update. Aurora is around 10 pounds, 24-25 inches long and smiling beautifully! She can flip herself from her tummy to her back, push herself up with her arms and support her own head for about 10 mins at a time. I also found a cat in a storm drain, took her to the vet then took her into my house. It did not take much convincing! She is so sweet, around a year old. We call her Meow Cow and Panda Kitty...sometimes I just call her the Hungry Sewer Cat. Her and Aurora get along great! They often nap together and the cat will cuddle her if she cries, it is pretty adorable! Aurora is constantly pulling on the cat's ears and whiskers, kicking her and drooling all over her; Meow Cow does not mind :)

Attached Files:

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

So sweet :) That first picture melts your heart! They grow too fast!!

3. mshrmheadcharge

I know, it's crazy! She is just as sweet as can be and I find myself wanting to do nothing but cuddle and play with her all day...

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WoW, Aurora is BIG!!! How time flies!!!!

The first picture is cute, but the second one is my favorite!!!! CONGRATSSS!!!!!!!

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

My fav is the second pic. Looks like she's winking.
    What a cutie. Enjoy her.

6. mshrmheadcharge

Thanks :-D she always does the winking face, it's so cute! Enjoying her is a huge understatement...this baby is beautiful and amazing and I love her!
    So much!!

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

She's lovely and getting so big! I love the third pic -- Getting used to the life of a superstar already!! (AND you smiling back at her must be so radiant that she needs those big sunglasses!!)
    No picks of Meow Cow?? :(

8. mshrmheadcharge

Here's a photo of her first day with me, right after I found her

Attached Files:

9. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Love that gorgeous smile! She is growing up so fast, crazy isn't it :) great photos, looks like she has an awesome personality.

10. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Aww, what a lucky kitty to have found you!! :x

11. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Aurora is so adorable! I love how in the last photo she has her pinky sticking out all proper. lol

Meow Cow is super cute! and Will be a great companion for Aurora as they grow up together.

12. mshrmheadcharge

She gives me the biggest smiles when I smile at her! I love it. She is a very happy baby :) Meow Cow knew as soon as she saw me that she found a sucker for a fury face...thankfully Nick was kind enough to bring her to the vet, get her all of her shots and a fecal done. I believe she was someones cat and they couldnt keep her anymore so they just let her out (or dumped her, but I don't like saying it like that) she is very loving and awesome with the baby! She does have long hair so she sheds everyyywhere

13. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

Those photos are too cute! They made me smile. :) it's so nice to hear adoption stories and see genuinely happy babies.