This Disappears When Logged In

ATL show pics

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by geckoguy14, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

Hey ya'll,

i went to the Atlanta herp show today and had a blast! Everywhere you looked there were herps to hold and things to buy. I took just a few pics of their animals for ya'll to see. As you can probably tell it was pure heck trying to resist getting anything, the blue tongue skinks were prices exceptionally well and they even had CB babies of the exact locale i wanted. *sigh*....oh well maybe in a few months:eek:

Unfortunatly i had to get rid of my RES pair today. It was a spurr of the moment thing and if i didnt say yes, i would have never found a suitable home again. They went to an elderly lady who is a friend of the family. She and her sons have kept reptiles for many years and she takes very good care of the RES she already has. I just couldnt spare the time anymore for the turtles.

anyways, here's some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:D great pics!!

3. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

Whatch out, the SWAT team is right behind you if you decided to run off with the ball python

4. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

lol, yea seriously. They had a sign that said "beware, uniformed and undercover security on patrol". they dont want anyone messin with the herps.

5. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL, I didnt even notice that! Thats pretty funny

6. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Nice pics... Just one question. In the first pic I see your reflection in the tank glass; "what's in the bag?":rolleyes:

7. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

Looks plastic, probablly just a tote bag. Just some advice for next time it's easier to hold in the belt loop;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.