This Disappears When Logged In

Athena, Our Blood

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by Joe, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Hi all

Just thought I would share some pics of our Malaysian Blood Python, Athena, she is now just over a year old.

Hope you like. :)

Attached Files:

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

I may be biased :p but she is beautiful! :D

3. venus

venus Founding Member

wow, she is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

4. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

BEAUTIFUL snake Rachel, :D I want one!

but im really running out of room, mind you, I have a spare bedroom, but I don't like my reptiles where i cant keep and eye on them and admire, and I would feel mean on the ones stuck in the spare room all on there own. :rolleyes:

5. Rob Olivier

Rob Olivier Member

What a beauty!

6. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Hey Joe? Can you measure her for me? I'm curious to know how fat and long she is at a year old. :D thanks!

7. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

Oh a true bathing beauty! Does she like being in the tub? ;)

8. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Hehe well you could say that Heather :p Actually Athena dislikes everything! Especially being moved from her favourite position of lying still all day long!! :p

Jem, at a guess (she's just eaten so don't really want to disturb the Queen of Fatness), Athena is around 3ft long and 8-9" circumference, and probably weighs in at about 6lbs. That's a rough estimate, but give her a couple of days to digest that excess weight and we'll get her proper measurements! :D She is about a year and a half old now. Doesn't seem so astounding when you see her every day but when you compare her to a year and a half old corn snake.. :p

9. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Most things are bigger then a yr old corn snake! :p lol
    I'll wait for the "queen" to digest! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.