This Disappears When Logged In

ATB Perch Overkill??

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by MoskiWoski, Mar 26, 2013.

1. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Alright, HOPEFULLY, if the weather does just as my weather app says, I should be getting my baby ATB mid next week. So everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Anyway, I'm setting up this little girl's enclosure, a small-ish one (18" cube, Exo Terra), to use for the first few months, at which point I will be building her a much larger one. My question is, is this a perch overkill? Sometimes I have a tendency to over do it, but my thoughts are, she's small, and this will give her plenty of options. So if you would, please take a gander at the pictures below, and let me know what you think. Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks!! image.jpg image.jpg

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

I think that looks awesome, but I do not own chondros. Joey G would know for sure. I am excited for you, cant wait to see pics!

3. Tired

Tired Elite Member

No such things as perch overkill. Amazing setu

4. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Thanks a lot! JoeyG has helped me out a lot already. Everyone on here is really helpful, I'm grateful for that. And I'll definitely put up some pics, as soon as this weather breaks, and she finally comes home!!
    Thanks again for your reply.

5. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, no such thing as "overkill". But then my wife walked in and said, "Man honey, that's a lot of sticks!!" .... Then the gears started turning. Lol.
    Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

6. justor

justor Elite Member

That is a perfect amount of perches lol. Now you just need some foliage in there so they aren't so exposed.

7. justor

justor Elite Member

Never mind. I didn't look close enough haha

8. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Yeah, the foliage is in one pic but not the other. Everything's been in and out, in and out, in and out. Lol. Minor adjustments. And thanks! As far as the branches, I'm going to keep it just the way it is for now. Once I get her, if I need to change things, I will.
    I'll post a final pic in the next day or so, of her new move in ready condo. Lol.
    Again, thanks for your input. Very appreciated!!