This Disappears When Logged In

Argie cage Finally done!!!

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by Ofsthun, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well here are a few pictures of my 2 Argies cage I was working on back in November. With all the TDY's and stuff going on I hadn't had a chance to finish it back when I started it.

Here's a shot so you can see it now.
    [​IMG]

Oh and since they have been in it they spend most of their time up in the branches.

2. venus

venus Founding Member

It looks beautiful. Congrats on getting the job done. Do you have any pics of them in the branches. :)

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Looks great! (I was just going to ask if they ever climb up in the branches) That's so cool that they're making use of the whole space. Nice work.

4. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Here's Maria hanging out up on the branches and Enrique trying to get to her thru the Plexiglass.

[​IMG]

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Wow, that is truely a piece of work, and your snake is beautiful also. lol

6. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

That is a great looking cage. I do have one question though, you have tile on the bottom and i have also seen tile in some other cages, doesnt it get cold, wouldnt it be hard to heat?

7. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Beautiful Work Dubhead23,

Nice looking Boa!

Steve

8. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Beautifully done !

Randy....that's a really good question, though that's probably not such a big problem in Texas.

9. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

The tile is 1/2 inch off the wood and I have a heat pad underneith it so it's warm on half of each side so they can lay on the cool tile if they want or the warm tile. They actually prefer to lay on the cool tile most of the time. I used 1/2 inch square dowl screwed into the bottom and the tiles sit on the dowl.

Thanks for all the compliments

Hey are my pictures still working?

10. gregondrum

gregondrum Active Member

haha, i'd hope that they'd use the branches after all that work! very very very professional dude. Nice.
    Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.