This Disappears When Logged In

Aquarium search

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by Jade, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

does anyone know a good place to find aqauriums and stands in PA?
    i keep checking teh classifeds and salvation army for free or cheap tanks and stands. my RES needs to be moved up to a bigger tank, im looking fr 85-100 gallon tanks. i need a stand because i killed my first canister filter becuase i didint know the tank needs to be like 20 inches above the filter.
    my sisters boyfreind said he knows someone with a large tank and if he can get it he'll trade me for a 30 gallon, becuase he wants a small fish tank and ai want a large turtle tank :p. but i dont know if he can get it or how large it is so im still searching

2. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

3. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Jade,

Try www.craigslist.com

It is a nation wide classified. We have found anything from animals to cars on there. Good luck!

Steven

4. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

5. Dragonden

Dragonden Elite Member

Don't forget about garage/yard sales. You can sometimes find some great tanks and aquarium equiptment at these sales.

6. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

I have to agree with freecycle. Just found out about it, posted that we were looking for aquariums and received 2 answers. 1 complete 10-gallon setup with filter etc for turtles. 5 10 gallon with lids and clips. I hit the jackpot. We have also picked up a few on Garbage Collection day...

7. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I don't know which part of Pa. you are in, but just north of Phila. there is a place called Martin's. They redid a supermarket and set up shop. In fact when I left Pa. I gave them my whole school of Red Bellied Piranhas. They put them in a huge aquarium where you walked in the front doors.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.