This Disappears When Logged In

Anyone Near MD Looking for a Full Collection with Set Ups?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeyG, Jun 17, 2014.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry I couldn't post in classifieds for some reason. Im looking to sell everything and I can sell the whole collection and enclosures for a reasonable price. Serious inquiries only please and must be knowledgeable on chondros. Setups are reliable but you still need knowledge. No I'm not giving them away so don't ask that either please nor will I ship.

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Too bad your not closer to Michigan, I'd love to. Too much gas to get there, and too expensive to ship even if you wanted too.

3. JohnR

JohnR Member

Wow..why are you selling?

have you tried other sites? Why not ship the snakes and sell the cages local?

4. JoeyG

I unfortunately work too much and can't care for them the way I feel I should.Truth be told I'm burned out and currently my daughter (almost 5) is my main priority.... I just posted to MVF but not sure how it will go. I don't want to ship because, one I've never done it so don't know how to, and the other is I'm not home early enough to make it anywhere to ship. I would have to leave early and this summer I have too much responsibility to get away....

5. JohnR

JohnR Member

Joey,
    you don't ship in the morning. You drop off the package at the FedEx place in the evening by around 7 at the latest...maybe 9?

Ship your Reptiles is the BEST way to ship: Ship Your Reptiles - Ship Live Reptiles Easily, Securely and Affordably

If you open up to shipping, then your area of sales grows a LOT. Obviously caging can't be shipped for any reasonable price, but strip everything and sell individually.

I saw your thread on MVF. Posting pictures will go a LONG way in helping you sell, especially since your asking price is $3,000. Hard to part with that kind of money with no photos on the ad. Most just look and move on.

Honestly, these snakes do not need a lot of maintenance once they are set up. One or two hours a week is all you need. You haven't really kept them very long.

6. JoeyG

I've had then for 5 years, but thanks for the advice I'll consider shipping

7. JoeyG

8. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

So wish I had some extra cash right now. I looked up your location and found out your closer than I thought, as 500 miles or so isn't too bad to me. Just don't have the cash though. Good luck with it.