This Disappears When Logged In

Anyone have a cat that is missing?

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by caudalis_sa, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

All I can say is "INCREDABLE"!

2. EdiferiousRex

EdiferiousRex Member

Those of you who said "I wonder if I can borrow him..." Gave me the idea of renting out one of mine :D I mean, not one of those, but large snakes. "Have a pesky neighborhood cat, call Cat-Be-Gone and we will be there within 24 hours with a remedy" and I'd never have to buy bunnies again!

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

4. joe_crash

joe_crash Active Member

That is completely Hilarious!!!!!!!!! I really cant stand Cats, so that is an awesome sight for me. I love how the other cats are sitting there waiting for their turn. That's what I mean, how stupid can a Cat actually be to sit there and watch it's friend get swallowed by a huge snake? LOL!!!
    Meow = DUHH!!!

5. KTsCresties

KTsCresties Elite Member

Cats are quite intelligent animals. I'm PRETTY sure that snake wasn't going to be looking for another meal after that one.

Amazing, sad for the cat though. My cat was a stray at one time, but we don't have large snakes living here in TN that would eat a cat. Gaboons and Rhinos have to be my favorite viper species, and if I ever get the chance to work with venomous snakes, those would be the ones. Of course, after a while of experience in more "beginner" hots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.