This Disappears When Logged In

Anyone good at doing Tribal drawings? (tattoos)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KrokadilyanGuy3, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrokadilyanGuy3

KrokadilyanGuy3 Elite Member

So I'm setting up to finally getting a tattoo.

I haven't been able to get anything as of yet because I haven't found anything I've been partial too, but since I am huge into Muay Thai and being a Thai Boxer, I figure this would look kinda cool if it can be done in Tribal.

Figure I can get this with Thai over the top of the picture and Boxing underneath in Thai writing.

Anyone good at doing this? If it's even possible.

[​IMG]

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Ask matt...i'm sure he has nothing better to do at work.

3. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Well you'd be under at least six other people that want me to do drawings for them, including Lacey, and I've never done a tribal before, but I could try if I get around to it. Wouldn't it basically look like the picture you provided but without color?

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is what I was thinking!
    The black line already has an almost tribal look about it.
    Of course I suppose you could eleborate on it a bit and make it more esoteric.

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I would say. Go one of two ways. Either have the pic faded in the background with tribal writing over it or reverse with the tribal writing faded in the background.

6. HoanIsMyBallPython

HoanIsMyBallPython Elite Member

As an aspiring artist

my opinion is take out the color and go with the black outline and you would have a reel nifty looking tatto but remember it will be on you forever.

7. KrokadilyanGuy3

KrokadilyanGuy3 Elite Member

Yeah, I have it drawn without color as well, but I painted that one up a bit to add to my Myspace back in the day.

Appreciate the suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.