This Disappears When Logged In

Any Helpful Ideas??

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by X'yros, May 15, 2017.

1. X'yros

X'yros New Member

YES. I did just join this site specifically for a frog.

Alright so I'm stuck here. There's this pacman frog at a local pet store, however he is currently housed in a tiny plastic cary container with no humidity, heat, water, naddah. I am so so very tempted in saving him from that miserable cage... but at the same time I'm not sure if I want to spend $57 on a potentially unhealthy frog, then watch as they replace him with another. He looks like a medium albino, but he should be kept in a 10 gallon. Not something he barely fits in.

What do yall think? If you suggest not risking it, where would be my next hope in getting one? Reptile expo is out of the question. I live in Wisconsin in the middle of nowhere. I already ordered a cage from Big Apple Herp. But I have mixed feelings about ordering a pacman from there.
    ((BTW I would like captive-bread in the picture...))

2. to hide this ad.
  3. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

You might have to break down and drive the distance to an expo once, or your going to have to find a breeder in your area. I'm sure there are other online sellers, but I rarely order online as I have 3 shows a month I could get to if I wanted (yes I'm lucky), so I can't really recommend anyplace in particular. Best thing to do is try and find a few who have what your looking for and start reading reviews. No place will have all perfect reviews, but you can often get a general idea about them.