This Disappears When Logged In

Any Day Now

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by pjrojo, Feb 28, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

I’m pretty jazzed to say the least right now. I received an email saying my new baby Lereh is ready to be shipped weather pending, If all works out I’m looking at early to mid next week. Please meet….

Colossus

8517975580_95da12fc64_z.jpg

8517975618_8f0a65c4f3_z.jpg

8516860099_80e92522a3_z.jpg

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

Nice! Congratulations, I bet that wait its killing you now!

3. riderx4life

riderx4life Well-Known Member

Wow! What a beauty! Cant wait to see more pictures. Congrats..

4. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

man he still looks so young :) He'll be tiny, almost looks younger then mine. Congrats and hopefully the weather will work with you to get the shipping. i've been waiting since decemeber for my shipping but it's still too cold over night for me. They're soo cool when they're that size. I would recommend you cover all side and the front too for the first week since they're usually coming from tubs. Good luck and look forward to updates!

5. pjrojo

Thank you, Yes I’m watching the forecast because the only ships once a week, Like Tom Petty sang “The waiting is the hardest part…”

Thanks! Yes there will be lots of pictures to come, not only of this one but all of the other surprises I picked up this past weekend

He’s a little bigger now, These pictures were taken in Nov/Dec 2012 but he’s still a little one, I’ve been a little longer because he was a slow feeder/eater but Ryan has assured me that he ready for his new home, The enclosure ready and waiting with three side covered like my other ones (I'll post a picture tonight), I’m liking the covered front for a week tip. Thanks for your help as always

Note to all (because I get asked), None of my Green Tree Pythons have been sexed, It is just second nature to me to say a yellow is a ‘she’ and a brown/red as a ‘he’

6. justor

justor Elite Member

Wow, he looks awesome! Congrats!

7. pjrojo

Thank Austin!

8. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Wow! What a beauty! Congrats! Hope the shipment goes well. :D