This Disappears When Logged In

any biggins out there?

Discussion in 'Reticulated Pythons' started by okreptilerescue, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okreptilerescue

okreptilerescue Elite Member

Does anyone have a pic of thier retic thats over say... 14 ft? I'd love to see it. We've had several regular yellow heads come through the rescue that were decent size- we just purchased the morph I've wanted for a while- (tiger) the next one I hope to get will be a lavendar albino....

i'd love to see some pics!
    beth

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Well she isn't mine but it is a great example of what these types of snakes grow into!
    This is Kathy and I with Fluffy, who belongs to Bob Clark.
    [​IMG]

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

That's alot of snake.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yes sir! And the small almost indistinguishable lump that is barely visible was a 40lb PIG she was fed two days prior to the picture being made!:eek:

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Here's a link to one of the best Retic breeders in Germany: Karsten Wöllner. A German TV program followed him to Bob Clark's place in the US where he bought some real beauties. He has some amazing morphs and just successfully bred some beautiful lavendars.
    This is WAY too much snake for me, but I love looking at this guy's collection:

F i l a r e t i c . d e - Wissenswertes über Riesenschlangen (Python reticulatus).

If you click on the word "Fütterung" on the menu, he's got two pics: the left one shows a Tiger Retic caught in Indonesia that swallowed a 60Kg (132lb) pig and the one on the right (reportedly) swallowed a person:

Attached Files:

6. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Wow! That is beautiful, but too big for me also!

7. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I have a male tiger right now. Hes about 10 ft long. Fluffy could really take bigger meals though. A guy here in indiana feed his 18 or 20ft female a 35 pound FROZEN goat. LOL I love my retic but at times it can be a pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.