This Disappears When Logged In

Another "rosie Isnt Feeding" Thread

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by Froich, Feb 23, 2011.

1. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Has anything worked yet?

2. Froich

Froich Well-Known Member

No...coming up on 3 months without eating. She isnt even losing weight...Im at a loss and kind of given up on everything. Just sticking to my weekly routine of trying to feed her.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Hopefully this next feeding will work for you!

4. DarkMagician207

Well, that's good that she isn't losing weight at least. Hopefully she will pick one of these times to eat.

5. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Has she shed yet??? as stated above, I'm really glad that she hasn't lost any weight, but I am really at a loss as well regarding her failure to eat.....I know how I felt/worried when mine stopped eating for a bit...I guess I should feel lucky that ever since she had her shed, she has gone back to eating once a week, without skipping any yet..
    I am hoping that yours will maintain her weight, and will eat for you in the very near future.

6. Froich

Froich Well-Known Member

No shed :(...but yeah I hope she starts eating soon! I'll keep everyone updated :)

7. DarkMagician207

8. Froich

Froich Well-Known Member

Hey guys..been awhile since I posted...moving on to about 3 months now without Eve eating. She is still healthy, no weight loss, hasnt pooped. Lots of energy in the evenings. I want her to eat soon :p

9. DarkMagician207

Glad to hear she hasn't been losing weight and is still energetic. Hopefully she eats soon. :)

10. Strahbary

Strahbary New Member

I'm a new rosy boa owner and I actually have two wild caught, Sweetums and Sylvester. I have sweetums eating just fine, it took him a few weeks and can only do live fuzzies. But I am having problems with Sylvester. I have had him for a month and have finally gotten him to eat just this week but he can't keep the fuzzies down i fed him one thursday and then again last night. I have the temperature at about 90 in the hot end. I am getting concerned about not getting him to eat. Also as a side note he has not lost any weight.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

11. Froich

Froich Well-Known Member

Eve had died. Starved herself to death

12. DarkMagician207

That's terrible news! So sorry to hear. :(

13. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

im sorry about your rosy. ive had my rosy for about 2 months now and i had the same problem. this probably would have helped but i havent been on the internet for a whole week. mine refused frozen pinkies. but every time we would dangle a live one in front of him he wouldnt even let us get it in the box. he finally ate a few weeks ago. he was starving. im very sorry and i wish i had internet. i could have helped ):

very sorry:(

14. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry to hear that she passed away! :(

15. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh goodness...I'm so sorry for your loss:(((