This Disappears When Logged In

Another New Family Member

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by savannahmon181, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savannahmon181

savannahmon181 Elite Member

I got a new baby albino labyrinth burmese she cost a pretty penny! Here is some pics, I know you guys love pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Very pretty.

3. savannahmon181

Can anyone tell if she is a true labyrinth albino

4. savannahmon181

5. Will11303

Will11303 Active Member

I don't Know sorry.:( Very pretty though.:)

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I do not know what the difference is between a labyrinth and regular. Very pretty though, like an orange creamiscle.

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Not an expert, but to me it looks like a very beautiful example of a normal albino burmese python. If you google albino labyrinth burmese pythons there are several sites showing them. The labbys look like they have a maze like pattern on their backs.

Again, I am no expert. Just my humble opinion.

8. savannahmon181

It is I talked to a breeder in cali the orange and the white with great detail is what is in the labyrinth gean is I sent him a pic and she is one for sure!!! He said they are so new he hasn't seen one over four feet she was $469

No he said she is a albino half labyrinth half granite and I got it for a good price

Just got blood test results back she is a girl. And she is a half labyrinth albino 50% granite het. she has reg pattern with labyrinth albino colors. Tell me what you think!

This guy that blood tested her wants to have her as one of his models. He said he would pay me in rats, but how stressful would it be on the snake to do pics like that all the time?

9. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

most albino burms colors fade with age, they are usually very vibrant as hatchlings, and then will mellow out a little when they mature. Colors might not be a telling thing just yet.

10. savannahmon181

I got blood test done so we know what it is for sure!

11. angrykitten

angrykitten Elite Member

Wow! She is pretty amazing!

12. reptile_kid

reptile_kid Elite Member

very beautiful snake.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.