This Disappears When Logged In

Another Irresponsible Herp Owner

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by kriminaal, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

lovely. Just lovely.

3. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

"It is not known where the lizard came from.

'We haven't had anyone report one missing,' Seyferth said. 'We don't know where he came from.'"

What do you want to bet that someone didn't want their big lizard anymore and just let it go?

Edit: DUH, that's what you were saying with the title, which I promptly ignored after reading the article.

I like how the officers in the photo basically look terrified of the monitor. Maybe THAT'S how we can avoid tickets.

On another note. This story was linked to that one: Central Florida Woman Says She Found Frog Head In Fast-Food Salad - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

Heh. Where's the other half of the frog?!

4. schlegelbagel

i bet no one is going to steal THAT patrol car.

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I'm sure it would survive in the wild in Florida, until it came face to face with a large gator.

6. AnnaRW

AnnaRW Elite Member

Too bad they didn't make it to the Exotic Animal Amnesty Day down there - I read about it on somebody's post here, and saw a snippet about it on the Sunday Morning Show. They had a big turn out, it seems - though I hope the police took that big guy to them, too!

-A

7. battlemetal

battlemetal Active Member

The owner may be irresponsible but he seems to know what he was doing until it got out. looks like a blackthroat.

8. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Love the looks on the officers faces....

9. 904cresteds

904cresteds Elite Member

theres alot of weird random animals in FL i saw a mangrove monitor when i went biking with my bf in ocala..we even have these weird green parrots! they eat the seeds in the palm tree's..and the python numbers in the everglades are really high and they are going north in north florida,georgia,carolina >.< the strey cat population might goo down >.<

10. Sk8gal

Sk8gal Elite Member

"Where's the other half of the frog?"

Hopefully not in her belly :p

11. schlegelbagel

speaking of florida, when i was there, on the news was a 4-6 foot iguana that had gotten out of someone's yard. No one wanted to go near it :chuckles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.