This Disappears When Logged In

Andrea and Juliane's Therapy Thread

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by BrianS, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Whew, us therapists are sure busy these days...lol

I would like to welcome my newest client "Juliane" to my therapy class. I am sure Andrea will also be there for with moral support :D . She has been attending my classes for a long time now and has made much progress :D . In fact she is almost to the point to where I can send her some arachnids that she can call her very own...LMAO :D

Anyway I just received some new bugs from Europe......

CENTRIPEDES

Scolopendra subspinipes "Mau Chaui"
    [​IMG]

Alipes sp
    [​IMG]

2. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

SCORPIONS

Hottentotta jayakari salei
    [​IMG]

Hottentotta franzwerneri (I can tell this one is gonna be a fast little devil hehehee)
    [​IMG]

Hottentotta hottentotta
    [​IMG]

3. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Ok, this one I have had a long time but these are new pics and I feel like they will do both of you some good :D..LOLOLOLOLOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Hi Brian
    You know, I've gotten pretty far in my therapy, but the feeding pics STILL creep me out!!
    Juliane, welcome to my therapy sessions... I think our "Dr. Brian" is one of the most dedicated in his field! :)

The colors on the tarantula are pretty, but those little beady eyes... eeeeewwwwww!

5. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Oh dear O dear!!! I see you need a little more therapy before I can release you into the "real world".....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6. venus

venus Founding Member

I'm not liking the centipedes...but WOW...the T's and scorps are beautiful. :D

Juliane and Andrea...I will be your sponsor, lol...

7. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Ugh....there goes my lunch rolling over in my stomach....*blorp* :eek:

I can admit that they're all beautiful in their own ways, but I am thoroughly overcome with hookyjigs! :eek: *shiver*

Andrea...I need to lean on you already!

Marsha...I'll lean on you too!:eek:

8. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Nothing like moral support, huh Juliane ;)

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow i love the colors on the tarantula. pretty. :)

10. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

BrianS,

Im Ok with the cents, and the T's are awesome! But i will never be a fan of the Scorps! (Sorry)!

Steve

11. geckoguykc

geckoguykc Elite Member

Awsome centipedes, not like the giants here in New Mexico though lol

12. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

The GBB is awesome Brian! That alipes is really nice too, I can't wait til mine get here :D

13. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Took this fine looking specimen out for some pics. I thought that we could make this Therapy Session extra long LOL :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

They arent finished growing either. When grown, they could eat the NM pedes for lunch..lol

15. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

more therapy!!!

Ephebopus uatuman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Brian, you're really working overtime!! Thanks for the extra pics: I like the black one with red hair and white knees better than this one above... nicer colors. The one above just makes my skin crawl.

Do you just pick them up when it's time to put them back or do you have a trap of some sort? Just curious.... EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeek!

17. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Oh no! :eek: *kathunk*....am I dead? Hello? Is this heaven? or...no, it couldn't be! :eek:

*oof* I like the stripey one better than the one just above.....*shiver* :rolleyes: *gluck* I'm not sure this therapy is working.... :rolleyes: :eek:

18. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

It depends on the spider, if they are agressive I use long forceps to coax them back in.
    If they do this, they want to bite....
    [​IMG]

19. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Oh yes!!! this is heaven :D

If you dont believe it......just ask me....LOL :D

20. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

Very cute for a T.....But (shivers sowm the spine) I really don't think that I could own one though. But nice to see in pictures but not up close.

As fot the centipeds I am really glad that they are your babies. LOL

Debbie Iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.