This Disappears When Logged In

An Albino Blood

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by BarelyBreathing, Feb 24, 2012.

1. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

This isn't mine, but I saw him today at the reptile store I frequent and thought I'd share him with you. He's definitely one of the pretties I've seen in a while.
    IMAG1053.jpg

Attached Files:

2. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

He is pretty, I would love to have a blood python, they are a little steaper in price for me right now

3. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

They are on my list of truely lovely snakes I would not mind having :)

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Pretty!

5. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Absolutely beautiful!!

6. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Who was the breeder? I am actually considering a blood python and wouldn't mind seeing what else he had.

7. BarelyBreathing

I'd ship him to you, Rich, or they can ship, too. They had two, both males. This one was the prettier of the two. Listed price was $249. They were purchased from a guy (I'll PM you his name if you're interested), but they think they originally came from NERD. They can't be 100% sure, though.

8. Rich

I will look into NERD if that is where they originated. I figured they had a website I could check out. NERD does.

9. BarelyBreathing

They have a website, but it really isn't maintaned. I could give you the number if you'd like, and you can talk to them.

10. Rich

I would prefer to deal with a reputable website where I can browse and stalk their inventory. If they can't maintain a website with their inventory then I likely wouldn't have stumbled upon them in my searchings which takes them off my list. I am familiar with Kevin over at NERD so I will just go through them since that is where that blood came from anyways.

Thank you though!

11. BarelyBreathing

The reason their website isn't maintained is that they're a small chain store in this area. This particular store is one of five, and really the ONLY one that's good. I'm in there every week, and I could gladly tell you what they stock. You're missing out on a beautiful, well tempered, healthy animal. :p

12. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! Really makes me miss Jaws. He was worthy of his name, but in spite of that I soooo wish he was still alive. Maybe someday I will get myself an albino hatchling so I can work with him an gentle him down some. Thanks so much for sharing. Rich, you can also try Tracy Barker at V.P.I. They have dome absolutely unreal morphs on their web site.

13. methos75

methos75 Elite Member

I keep planning to get one, but every time I get set to hit purchase I get a new rescue LOL, was going to get one this week but someone called wanting me to pick up their BCI tomorrow, so I got to get it fixed up and to a new home first now