This Disappears When Logged In

Amphibians

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by furryscaly, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Hey, I know its slightly early to be thinking about this, but since chances are I'll wind up in California, and I can't take all my critters with me, would anyone be interested in adopting a few?

If at all possible, I'd like to make it a temprary adoption, like for a few years or so, but if I ever left Cali, It'd be cool if I could get my little buddies back if possible. See, Tiger, Pong-Pong, and Bond...James Bond aren't legal in California, so they can't come with me.

Tiger's a male blotched tiger salamander. He's about a foot long, and very tame, I've had him for about 11 years. He was WC about 11 years and 6 inches ago, but he's adapted great to captivity and he's really tame. He'll eat anything that moves and fits in his mouth and will even eat out of your hand!

Pong-Pong's a spotted salamander. He's about half a foot long, if that. I've only had him a couple years. i have no idea if he's WC or captive bred, I bought him at a pet store. He's a great eater though and I actually had to put him on a diet cause he was being a bit of a pig a while back. He's shy though and can hide for days or even weeks on end if he feels like it.

Bond is an albino african clawed frog that I got early this year. He's only 2 inches long or so. He's CB and also eats like a pig. He's shy too and likes to sneak around out of sight, like a spy or a secret agent (hence his name;))

I know this is pretty early, but I had some time to spare and I wanted to know if anyone would be interested. They're all in great shape and eat like pigs! I'm not sure how I'd ship them though, I've never shipped or ordered anything, except crix. I could probably ship them out this spring, since they're in ND and I don't wanna ship them in the winter. They don't all have to go to the same home. I'll post pics when I can.

2. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

If you can get him to me i can probably take care of Bond for you. mine ACFs about the same size and his tanks big enough for two

3. onelavendercat33

onelavendercat33 New Member

I would love to adopt your salamander(s). Email me if you are interested.

4. samantha

samantha Elite Member

i would adopt your spotted salamander, if onelavender cat wouldnt mind. and if you want him back when you can have him i would give him back. i am raising some spotted salamanders now, and i would love to have him. you can let me knwo thorugh pm or email if you want.thanks

5. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Sorry, but at the moment my sister is planning to take them for me. I'd rather stick to that so they'll still be in the family and I can see them when I visit home. Plus then I don't have to ship them anywhere.

6. samantha

samantha Elite Member

aw darn ok then.

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

If things change though maybe I can split them between you two though ;)

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yeah its always good to have an alternate game plan.
    You never know what can happen to screw up a perfectly good plan!

9. samantha

samantha Elite Member

okey dokey then my spotted sally are growing and some are out of water too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.