This Disappears When Logged In

Amazon Tree Boa Pictures

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by ilovemyreptiles, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ilovemyreptiles

ilovemyreptiles Well-Known Member

Well just thought i would post some of my pics of my ATB.......Enjoi...

he was drinking in the first pic i think.... hes pretty cool....

Attached Files:

2. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

You should really get some more branches and cover plants into that cage. Your ATB is most likely feeling exposed, an causing him to act more aggressively. He should have a place or two to hide and a possibility to get more heat by getting closer to the lamp.

3. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

cool,that is my 2nd favorite snake after the emeraled tree boa

4. ilovemyreptiles

ilovemyreptiles Well-Known Member

i have lots more branches i took them out so icould get a picture... and then i put them back...

ive never had one b4 this is my first he is a meany... i really wanted an emerald tree boa

5. shug

shug Member

yeah u should really have more plants etc and branches , atbs prefer diferent hights for there perches so they can spread there body over them,also if u can get a forked branch for him to hang out on that would do aswell, i prefer moss for adults cages holds the humidity too, whats ur temps at if u dnt mind me asking,if its to cool n he isnt eating he may be going into burmation, crank up the heat a notch,if its cool ,temps usually are around 75-78, 80max ,thats for hear in the uk, as wer much colder here than many places lol