This Disappears When Logged In

Am I stupid or what?

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Colleen, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

We had a snow day from school today. The temperature is in the 20's with more snow tomorrow afternoon. I'm still planning on going to the Reptile Show tomorrow. Is this crazy or what!! Do you have any suggestions as to what kind of reptile to buy that can dig your car out of a snow bank?:D

2. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

The only ones that you should find out and about will be the Artic Snow Snakes.:p

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Or the Komodo Ice Dragon!
    Yep! I would say you have definately got the bug!
    Or should I say the herp!;)

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL merlin and fran, I cant come up with a clever comeback :p but I can say that i have some snow too and Im going to a reptile show today!! im soo excited..and yes...it sounds like you have ''the bug'' to...or as I like to call it the addiction..

5. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Merlin and I represent that remark.:D However, we are NOT addicted. We have each gone through eleven of the twelve steps numerous times. It's not our fault that the scheduling of herp shows kept interfering!!! Have a great time at the show.;)

Attached Files:

6. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

7. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Of course not Jason. Just because at one point I had just under 300 snakes. It wasn't my fault that the 190 adults were doin' their "thang". When I go to a herp show I do not buy any. "I rescue them" so that means that I'm not an addict, I'm a rescuer.:D

8. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hehe, OHK Fran..if that makes you feel better to call yourself a ''rescuer'' in place of an addict Ill go with it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.