This Disappears When Logged In

African Fat-tailed Gecko Care Sheet

Discussion in 'African Fat-tailed Geckos' started by Rich, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Re: African Fat-tailed Gecko Caresheet

If you would like to add to the information found within this caresheet, or perhaps discuss the contents of this caresheet, I invite everyone to do so.

If you wish to donate some images of your African Fat-tailed Gecko for use within this caresheet, with credit being given to you of course, please add them to this thread as well.

This thread is now a "sticky" at the top of the "African Fat-tailed Geckos" forum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discussion within this thread is ONLY relevant to the caresheet found in the first post. Please do not ask questions about caring for your animals in this thread. Start a new thread in the appropriate forum for the species in which you need answers.

3. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

The link for the Moist hide box takes me directly back to the main screen? I am having issues with my AFT so I want to make sure I made the moist box right since that is where my boy stays ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

4. VickiC

VickiC Elite Member

Hi Nikki, some of the links to the various care sheets and articles are broken. You can normally find the information you're looking for by clicking on either the caresheet or article link near the top of the page and scrolling through the various articles. I believe that the link you're looking at is probably intended to link to this article. He's making a moist hide for a Leopard Gecko in the article, but as it states the principle is essentially the same for all reptiles, you just need to adjust it to the fit the size of yours.

Hope this helps: Moist Hide Creation

5. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

Thanks Vicki! That is exactly what I was looking for!!

6. SebastiansExotics

SebastiansExotics Elite Member

Really good care sheet!

Well done!

Would you recommend these guys over leos?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is a question that would be better dealt with on the gecko forums.
    This page is strictly for any discussion of the caresheet itself.