This Disappears When Logged In

Adult Frilled Dragon Needs a Home

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Xeahast, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Xeahast

Xeahast Active Member

I am moving and unfortunately I am unable to take along my New Guinea Frilled Dragon. I am offering him to a good home with these optional additions:

-His very large enclosure (6’x3’x3’ - LxWxH)
    -Assorted cage furniture (branches, artificial plants, mulch substrate)
    -Exo-Terra Professional Series 'SolarGlo' Mercury Vapor Bulb and dome fixture
    -Zoo-Med ‘Repti-Fogger’ Humidifier
    -Rough Wooden Stand optional
    -Small Pre-formed Pond Liner that serves as his water pool
    -Rubbermaid container with a small amount of Dubia roaches including a few breeders.
    -Fluker’s Repta-Boost Liquid Nutrition Delivery Kit
    -Fluker’s Calcium Powder
    -Rep-Cal Herptivite Multivitamin Powder

His name is Grommit and he is around 3 years old. A rescue but still a perfect specimen, he is in optimal health with no physical deformities or defects, and exactly two feet from snout to tail-tip. He is friendly and endearing, coming to the front of the glass doors and batting them with his front legs when he wants to be held. He has never bitten anyone (or even come close to doing so), and is very patient when being handled, although he is shy and timid around strangers and likes to jump off of shoulders if you are sitting down and there is an object very close that he wants to investigate. If you are standing and walking around, he will gladly stay perched on your shoulder for hours. He is trained to be tong-fed Dubia roaches, superworms and the occasional pinky mouse, as well as fruit such as mango, banana, and strawberries (a favorite).

I live in the Western New York area near Rochester. A small re-homing fee will be negotiated in private.

DSCF1882edit_zps2149efab.jpg

DSCF1885_zpscd0270fd.jpg

DSCF1890_zpscb638916.jpg

DSCF1971_zpsbc1246be.jpg

Attached Files:

2. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Sorry you have to rehome. Its hard to let go of animals. Best of Luck finding a good home.

3. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Perfect set up and everything. Only it I was near, I'd gladly take him off your hands. Good luck!

4. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

I would gladly take him off your hands if I lived close. Good luck finding him a home!

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Why is everyone on the East coast?!!!?!!!
    ...Wanna ship everything?

I know its not feasibly...sigh...

6. preyparade

preyparade Well-Known Member

I seriously need to learn carpentry. Awesome cage.

7. riderx4life

riderx4life Well-Known Member

Yeah that cage is sick!! Sorry to hear you cant keep him! Best of luck finding a great home for him!!

8. Vers

Vers Elite Member

I agree, he does look very well cared for...it's unfortunate that you need to rehome. Good luck!

9. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

Do you still have him by chance?

10. Nickysixx

Nickysixx Elite Member

+1. I just saw this now and I might be able to help if he can't.