This Disappears When Logged In

About Boas?

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Loudog760, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

That size would be perfect for an adult rainbow boa. In my experience, males tend to be quite a bit smaller than females.
    Brazilians and Peruvians grow to about the same size and there are even some who question how different they really are.
    You should be able to find a captive-bred Brazilian more easily than a Peruvian. Try to locate a good breeder.

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

I don't own Red Tails or anything like that so I was just looking for articles on here. I figured since it was here it would be more up to date. :)

3. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

DarkMagican: I didn't mean any of my statments about the article against you personally and I hope you didn't take it as such. The article in itself is well-written. There's just a big gray area when it comes to Colombian Boas; it will take a lot of people really looking at what sub-species these animals fit into before there's any real changes.

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Oh no no! I just have no clue since I personally don't own the snake mentioned. And I've never exactly done research on them so I figure if I find the info on here about something I don't know alot about, it's what everyone else is going by.

5. Loudog760

Loudog760 Active Member

Thank you very much. There's a reptile expo in a few months, So I might pick up a brazilian male. I've done quite a bit of research, and this snake sound perfect. thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.