This Disappears When Logged In

A very bad day

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by replover, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The D

The D Mango Empress

oh i'm so glad you found your other snake! that's wonderfull! But i am also very sorry about your loss.

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

glad to hear the corn was found. :)

3. kagerou

kagerou Elite Member

Where did he turn up?

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Glad to hear you found your corn.

5. replover

replover Elite Member

In the hallway.

6. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I'm so sorry about the snake that died :(, but hooray that the corn was found:)!

7. serz

serz Member

really sorry to hear of your sad loss hun

8. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Sorry to hear of your loss, but I think it's quite selfish to say you are just gonna give up. I'm so glad your corn snake turned up, but I was disheartened to read you say that you weren't gonna bother to look for it at all. We have a little corn missing at the moment, it happens to us all, but I wouldn't just give up on trying to find it. I too think it would be for the best if you could have an autopsy done on the snake that died. It's really sad and a huge shock, i understand that, but it is a sensible suggestion - if the snake appeared to be in perfect health before then it could be an illness that is a danger to all of your snakes. Keep your chin up, it is a horrible situation for you, but sadly these things happen and you shouldn't let that restrict your care for your other animals. Good luck with everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.