This Disappears When Logged In

A Road Trip Already

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fran, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Yep. I'm at it again. I had to call a girl. Then I just had to go there. 80 miles later I'm back with these two cuties and their favorite veggies and even a cute little leash to walk them outside. It's an addiction!!!

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

congrats on the new additions !! and cute too :eek:

3. Ace

Ace Elite Member

How Cute!

:) IT was well worth the trip they are beautiful. What are thier names?

4. venus

venus Founding Member

yep, I have had my share of road trips and yes bearded dragons are addictive, thats probably why I have 10 and 47 eggs in the incubator. :rolleyes:

5. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

The bigger one, the male, is Syd. The smaller female is Nancy. Nancy likes to go outside with her little leash. That will be my daughter's job. :D

6. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Hee hee, I am awaiting the arrival of a pair of young breeders from out your way. They will be coming from a girl in San Angelo Tx

7. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Love the names

Why those names? If I can ask :p

8. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

They already had their names when I got them. My daughter may change them.

9. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Fran you're back! Oh how we've missed you around here! :)

Love the two little cuties - just wait, in a year you'll have some nice eggs incubating like we have now! Syd and Nancy - aint that something to do with Carry On films? :)

10. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I'll have to call or email Tami and ask her where she got their names.
    Yep, I'm back,like an unwanted cat. ;) Actually I'll be here for a week as my helper was killed in an auto wreck. Also I had a talk with the boss. This being gone for 3 or 4 weeks isn't any good. So we will be working it so that noone will be gone for more than 3 or 4 days at a time unless they wish to be away longer.

11. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Fran, it's good to have you back!! I am so sorry to hear about your helper, though. That's pretty traumatic. You doing OK?

The new additions are adorable. Nancy is a sweet looking little lady, and I really like the patterns on Syd's back.

12. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Thanks. I'm doing ok. Just dealing with it. He was not only my helper, he was my daughter's stepfather's brother so her uncle. Now Becca's stepfather is my helper. Wow, just like a soap opera.
    But now on a lighter note. I'm going to post a pic in the photos of a new little girl that needs a name. Check her out. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.