This Disappears When Logged In

A new boa

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Merlin, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Since the cyber gremlins ate the last one I will repost.
    A few months ago a friend of mine notified me that he had had a bunch of baby boa constrictors born. I thought about it but I exercised self control (hey it happens occassionally! :D) and didn't get one. I have been thinking about getting another boa for some time though. As luck would have it our local Herp show rolled around and who should be there but my friend with the boas. He still had some of them. I strolled over to talk to him but still had no plans to get the boa. While talking to him one of the babies crawled across the cage and up the corner of the glass where I was standing and just looked at me! Of course I had to handle it. Just handle it thats all! I proimise! :eek:
    I was checking it out and I guess my thoughts showed on my face because my Lady came over and gave me that "Oh no you don't! You don't we don't need another snake!" look! Next thing I know the baby bridged across and wrapped itself around her hand. AHA! I had her! well anyway the little female common boa came home with us and has settled in nicely She has had a couple of sheds and eats f/t reliably and has never even offered to strike.
    So without further ado,..allow me to introduce Maggie Mae!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And heres the Mother and 31 baby boas!
    [​IMG]

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

OMG she's beautiful, I want one! :) what a lil beauty you have there Merlin, i'm so envious, I would love a boa.....

4. venus

venus Founding Member

As said before Merlin..she is absolutley gorgeous. :D

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

SHe's stunning Merlin, congrats on the new addition

6. Python John

Python John Elite Member

lets play a game.....

out of those 31 babies, lets pick it out.

lol

GO!

7. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

LMAO John!!

Even though I can't have my own RTB, at least I'll be able to watch your lil Maggie grow up! :)
    Kiss her one for me! lol
    Jem

8. crash_reborn

crash_reborn Elite Member

i LOVE her cute lil FACE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.